More than 60 years of experience in the design and production of single-cylinder machines with needles in the dial for the production of stockings, socks and tights.
Busi machines are recognized worldwide for their high quality and extreme reliability.
Today, as always, we have never compromised on quality:
- design, construction and testing are carried out In Italy using highly-qualified personnel with many years of experience in the industry
- all mechanical parts are made in Italy and from the best manufacturers
- stability and resistance to wear for longer life guaranteed by their structural characteristics and machine assembly procedures:
- components made of the best quality metal
- strict assembly procedures
- all shafts rotate on roller or ball bearings.
- 12-month warranty
Busi knitting machines are examples of excellence and the perfect combination of technicality, versatility and productivity to adapt to fast market changes.
- all machines are electronically controlled
- adjustment of the fabric with step-step motors
- automatic graduation on all step-step motors
- movement of the cylinder by brushless motors
- control of the expulsion of the sock by photocell
- automatic lubrication
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- for TERRY machines: fast changes from sandwich terry to conventional terry, with no mechanical set-up, or from plain fabric to half terry or total terry completely automatically.
Flexibility and “custom” solutions:
- all machines are available in the following versions:
- with 2 feeds, suitable for all productivity needs,
- with only 1 feed (“S” versions) for the highest level of quality
- possibility of customization and/or the construction of tailor-made solutions for particular needs, thanks to our ability to design with the latest-generation CAD/CAM software.
Busi machines use user-friendly graphic software whose simplicity of use allows learning its functions in two days of training.
- memory for several articles and designs
- up to four articles can be chained
- programs and machine parameters can be modified while the machine is running
- programs are uploaded over the network or from USB flash drive